Happy Sunday! We are so happy that you stopped by and hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Grab a mug of your favorite hot beverage, sit back, and check out the latest in Royal Caribbean news.
Perhaps the last question about Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas was answered this week, when Royal Caribbean revealed the Godmother to the new ship.
After winning the final vote, Brittany Affolter was named Godmother to Harmony of the Seas, edging out two other women who were competing for the spot.
Brittany’s work with Teach for America in Miami-Dade County has supported and inspired a number of high-needs schools in Royal Caribbean’s hometown.
We have a lot more Royal Caribbean news to share from this week, so let's jump right in...
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean released an infographic about Harmony of the Seas transatlantic crossing.
- Royal Caribbean released the financial results of its third quarter.
- Check out these fun facts about Harmony of the Seas.
- 5 perfect times to enjoy the pool without a big crowd.
- Third and fourth guests can sail free on Empress of the Seas with a new promotion.
- How to cancel and rebook something on the Cruise Planner.
- Here is our photo tour of a Grand Suite on Anthem of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Royal Caribbean offers sailings to many destinations around the world, including the beautiful Mediterranean and on this week's podcast, we have a review of a recent sailing to this beautiful area.
In this week's podcast episode, Matt talks with Dirk about Dirk's recent 13-night Navigator of the Seas cruise to the Western Mediterranean. This is a great look at Navigator and the many ports in the Western Mediterranean.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
The Cruise Dudes interviewed Matt about the Icon class cruise ship announcement.
ShermansCruise has a list of 9 awesome free things to do on Royal Caribbean.
The Enterprisers Project answers what digital transformation means at Royal Caribbean.
Yin&Yang share their adventures exploring Labadee and Jamaica while on a Royal Caribbean cruise.