Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: September 18, 2016
Thank you for joining us for this a look at all the Royal Caribbean news from this week. We had plenty to share, so let us jump right in!
Royal Caribbean made the big announcement this week that it was getting rid of Dynamic Dining on Anthem of the Seas.
Beginning on November 27, 2016, Dynamic Dining will be discontinued, and in its place, Royal Caribbean will offer on Anthem of the Seas My Time Dining program, with traditional and flexible options, as well as introduce new, upgraded dinner menus.
Royal Caribbean is making the change because of feedback from guests indicated a preference for a dining program that combines traditional seating with the option for flexibility.
Royal Caribbean News
- A lifeboat accident on Harmony of the Seas resulted in one death and four injuries.
- Royal Caribbean will expand hours for entertainment on Anthem of the Seas.
- New billboards for Harmony of the Seas are posted around Miami.
- A new video was released, offering a behind-the-scenes look at Royal Caribbean's enterainment studio.
- Our full review of Sabor Modern Mexican on Freedom of the Seas.
- The answer to should you buy an unlimited alcohol package
- Check out our review of the take-out sushi offerings on Freedom of the Seas.
- Top things to do near Port Canaveral before or after your Royal Caribbean cruise.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt and the Royal Caribbean Blog readers that joined him aboard Freedom of the Seas recorded a review of Freedom of the Seas while they were onboard. The group shares their favorite memories from the cruise and share tips for anyone going on a Freedom of the Seas cruise soon.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Moms of the Seas has photos of the new main dining room menu for kids.
Carmen's Luxury Travel has a review of their suite experience on Oasis of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean offers a look at the suite life on its cruise ships.