Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: August 25, 2013
Sit back and catch up on this week's Royal Caribbean news. We've gone through and hand-picked some fun articles for you to take a look at in case you missed any of it.
We're big fans of Royal Caribbean's private destination of Labadee and this week we posted an in-depth first timer's guide to this little piece of paradise.
From the different regions of Labadee, to what each beach offers, this is your virtual tour guide to what to do when you arrive here. Just as important as the beaches, we did not neglect to mention to try at least one Labadoozie while you're there!
Here we go, let's dive in!
Royal Caribbean News
- Going to Europe next year? Royal Caribbean is offering free shore excursions for kids on its 2014 European cruises.
- Royal Caribbean has renewed its partnership with Bank of America and expanded its credit card reward program.
- Here's our list of the top 10 classic Royal Caribbean television commercials. Have you seen them all?
- Royal Caribbean was beat up in the media this week so Matt posted an op-ed piece defending Royal Caribbean.
- Looking to take better photos on your next Royal Caribbean cruise? Timothy Corbin shares some helpful tips.
- Have you taken a ride on the carousel on the Oasis-class ships?
- Don't miss this week's batch of photos our readers sent in for Friday Photos.
- If you're going to Labadee, be sure to consult our first timer's guide to Labadee.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Joining us on this week's show is Beci Mahnken of MEI Travel, and we looked at why Oasis of the Seas is so impressive, innovations on the ship and we also shared tips for what not to miss onboard.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Someone created a 1:1 scale replica of Quantum of the Seas in Minecraft.
USA Today has a list of the best fast food at sea, which includes the Boardwalk Dog House.
Cruise Critic has information on everything you need to know about repositioning cruises in 2013.