Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: July 21, 2013
It was hot this week outside and the Royal Caribbean news was heating up as well with a little bit of news about some new yet-to-be-built Royal Caribbean cruise ships emerging.
So crank up the air conditioning and enjoy this week's Royal Caribbean news roundup!
Royal Caribbean News
- A company has been selected to provide all of the steel for the third Oasis-class cruise ship that will be built.
- Royal Caribbean is promising to keep a cruise ship in Baltimore despite other cruise lines leaving.
- Royal Caribbean is offering a sale on Christmas week cruises until the end of this month to spur some new holiday traditions.
- We now know handicapped accessible cabin information onboard Quantum of the Seas.
- Do you love labadoozies as much as we do? This week we took a look at this signature Royal Caribbean drink.
- If you're looking to book an excursion on your own, check out our guide to third party excursions.
- Royal Caribbean has scheduled its second quarter financial results call for later this month.
Join us for the first ever Royal Caribbean Blog Cruise!
We're so excited to announce the first ever group cruise for readers and staff of RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com aboard Quantum of the Seas! This is an exclusive group where we are inviting you, our readers, to join us on one of the first Quantum of the Seas sailings on an 8-night cruise to the Caribbean.
This Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise is all about enjoying this brand new ship with other fans who are big fans of Royal Caribbean. Don't miss this opportunity to check out the brand new cruise ship as well as be a part of exclusive events for those that book with our group!
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Travel Agent Central has a comment by a Royal Caribbean official released following a scathing article on using travel agents to book a cruise.
eTravel Blackboard has an article about why the 2014/2015 summer cruise season in Australia will be the biggest yet.
Florida Today has the results of a new study that says the cruise industry is boosting the local economy in South Florida.
Cruize Cast has a new podcast episode out looking at Carnival Cruise Line.