The Key

Mathew Jones

DH purchased this for our Adventure cruise (we're in CAD but probably the higher price mentioned above).  I'm one to line up early for shows so he thought I'd like the reserved seats and he thought the Chops lunch and breakfast at the end would be nice.

Do others think it's worth it if we don't use internet?  (We disconnect from the world and if DH has internet we may as well be on different cruises)

P.S. will keep an eye on the price in the cruise planner

On 4/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, WannaCruise said:

Do others think it's worth it if we don't use internet?  (We disconnect from the world and if DH has internet we may as well be on different cruises)

A good half of the price is the equivalent of the Voom package. So you'll just have to decide for yourself whether or not the other benefits are worth it to you (dedicated seating, priority embarkation/tendering/debarkation, dedicated times for activities).  For some that answer would be yes, for others it would not be.  Since I doubt I'll be able to get into suite class for quite a while (haven't been able to convince the DH that it's a good use of my OT money), I did like the feeling of being a little "special".

1 hour ago, videjuca said:

Hi,

When you buy the key, do you get internet connection for 1 device only?

Or 1 device for each person who pays the key?

Thanks.

Each person who purchases The Key will get one internet code.  You can use on as many devices as you like, just one at a time.