Air travel for Open Loop Itineraries

PG Cruiser

Research or ask a travel agent.  I use kayak.com, other's prefer other search engines.  Look for the "muilt-city" option and depending which search engine you use it may display one airline(s) going and different airline(s) coming home.  

If it is cheaper, there is no reason why you shouldn't use a different airline each way unless you have a preference and/or are vested into one airline frequent flyer program.

Nothing wrong booking it as two one-way trips either.  

These days few airlines give you break for booking both flights as one ticket, even when you fly roundtrip.  Each leg is priced based on load factors and sales trends.  

20 minutes ago, twangster said:

Research or ask a travel agent.  I use kayak.com, other's prefer other search engines.  Look for the "muilt-city" option and depending which search engine you use it may display one airline(s) going and different airline(s) coming home.  

If it is cheaper, there is no reason why you shouldn't use a different airline each way unless you have a preference and/or are vested into one airline frequent flyer program.

Nothing wrong booking it as two one-way trips either.  

These days few airlines give you break for booking both flights as one ticket, even when you fly roundtrip.  Each leg is priced based on load factors and sales trends.  

As always, I get the precise information I need from you