Online checkin/setsail pass

Bakerette

I cruise in 41 days and This is probably going to sound stupid but yesterday after I completed online check-in I had forgot to save the setsail passes for me and my mom to google drive so that I could print then at a later date, and I was wondering if I need the setsail pass to checkin at Port Canaveral. This is  not the first time that the first time that I completed the online check-in but this is the first time that I and did not save the setsail pass to google drive so that I could print the setsail passes after I had completed the online check-in. If I login again and try to print the setsail pass before we head to the port, can the setsail pass be printed at the port? 

Edited by Jess

Really not sure what the question is, but try this ................

I think you can just login on the RCI website, your upcoming cruises should come up. Just click on Update check in/ SetSail Pass.

On the following page, there is a button under "Step 4" saying "print"....click on it. On the next page there is a button saying "Print set sail pass", click on it.

The following page will show your set sail pass with a PRINT button at the top. If you are 41 days out you should also be able to print your luggage tags out. 

3 hours ago, Jess said:

The questions is if I login and try to print the setsail passes but am unable to print them can the setsail passes be printed at the port??

If you don't have it with you at check in, then they will just do a regular check-in process. It will take longer to complete, but not the end of the world either. I had to do this one time when I forgot my pass at home.

Having your SetSail pass just makes getting into the port simpler because a lot of security and police will ask to see it.

3 hours ago, Jess said:

The questions is if I login and try to print the setsail passes but am unable to print them can the setsail passes be printed at the port??

Eventually yes but it isn't like an airport where you can just get your own.  You will probably be treated as someone who doesn't have a set sail pass going through security.  Once you get to someone with a computer, they will print out whatever you need to get onboard. I would not deal with the extra hassle and get it printed prior to the port.