Couple questions

Rebecca Ann

I'm leaving for my cruise on Adventure of the Seas on October 27th. I have a few questions regarding dining and beverages. 

1. Can you bring a travel mug for coffee? We drink a lot of coffee in the morning, figured bringing our large travel mugs would be wise. 

2. Can you grab food from the WJ and just bring it back to your room? I'm looking at doing this just for breakfast mainly. Trying to avoid too much room service as I know we will most likely utilize it late at night. 

3. How does everyone feel about Giovanni's Table and can you order as much as you want? I'm not buying a dining package, but the man and I would like to do a nice "date night" one night. We both love Italian food. 

On 9/30/2018 at 4:49 PM, Rebecca Ann said:

Can you bring a travel mug for coffee? We drink a lot of coffee in the morning, figured bringing our large travel mugs would be wise. 

Yes, you just can't directly fill it.  You take coffee and pour it to a regular cup and then into your mug (for sanitary reasons)

2. Can you grab food from the WJ and just bring it back to your room?

Oh yes. Take it anywhere you want

How does everyone feel about Giovanni's Table and can you order as much as you want? I'm not buying a dining package, but the man and I would like to do a nice "date night" one night. We both love Italian food. 

You can order as much as you want.  Check out reviews of Giovannis here: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/royal-caribbean-restaurant-reviews