Ultimate Dining Package

6 hours ago, cookie10* said:

We are considering the Ultimate package on a 7 days cruise. Is it worth the price? Those that have purchase it before what has been your experience? We have done the 3 day and really like it.

I have been cruising with Royal Caribbean since 2005. Back then the food in the MDR was great. Now I find the food in the MDR not very good at all. I always get the Ultimate Dining package and love it. I find the food in the specialty restaurants the only way to go. Now of course there are many people who will disagree with me but I am a foodie. Food is very important to me so I don't mind spending the extra money to have what I consider delicious food. 

Just now, l9dance said:

Can you buy multiple dining packages? I wanted the ultimate but that isn't available so can I buy a 3 and 4 night for a 9 night cruise?

Also last summer when I went on the Oasis they sold the ultimate package on the ship. Does anyone know if they do that on Symphony now?

2 hours ago, l9dance said:

Can you buy multiple dining packages? I wanted the ultimate but that isn't available so can I buy a 3 and 4 night for a 9 night cruise?

Unfortunately, you cannot do this.  I wish you could.  Since all of these packages require a night 1 or 2 reservation and in some cases (BOGO) both night 1 AND night 2 reservations, you cannot combine them this way.