Junior Suite

Booked a Junior Suite for the first time.  I can't figure out what amenities that includes.  When I look at the list of suite benefits, it always has an asterisk that says Junior Suites are not included.  It seems we just get a coffee pot.  

So... do I get to check in/check out separately or anything like that?  Is anything special done with my luggage?  "Suite" is stamped on my Set Sail pass like that means something.  But I think it's just a ruse so I can feel quasi-important.  Do I get access to any lounges and free happy hours?  Or is it really just.... the old coffee pot?

Thanks!

Thanks again, the blog post was very helpful!  

Booked it for the extra room, especially on the balcony, with no expectation of any perks.  So all ok.  Free wine is usually bad wine, anyway.

It should be noted that you do get double cruise credit in a JS.  That is the only suite benefit you receive.

Actually you do get to go to the "suites" line to check in at the port so that's a bit of a perk. I agree with you that it's a bit of a ruse to call it a suite and then deny you any of the real perky perks... But as WhiteSoxFan mentioned, you do get the double cruise points and there is also additional onboard credit for certain C&A categories so I think it's worth it....especially if you get one of the aft balconies with the extended balcony. They are very nice.

I wonder if they are going to change anything related to the Jr suites with the new suites program. I haven't heard a peep about that in a while.

Actually you do get to go to the "suites" line to check in at the port so that's a bit of a perk. I agree with you that it's a bit of a ruse to call it a suite and then deny you any of the real perky perks... But as WhiteSoxFan mentioned, you do get the double cruise points and there is also additional onboard credit for certain C&A categories so I think it's worth it....especially if you get one of the aft balconies with the extended balcony. They are very nice.

I wonder if they are going to change anything related to the Jr suites with the new suites program. I haven't heard a peep about that in a while.

I am also hoping the new suites program may include a few more benefits for juniors. Maybe to be included on the reserved seating at the pool and theater..... dreaming, I know. Double points and ROBES have made JS my cabin of choice. I have been spoiled with the extra space. Only on Oasis class and Quantum does the price start to go up to the point that it might become prohibitive.