May/June 2020 Sailing Dates

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

If they follow suit with last year, then it will be around November this year.

To elaborate, last year Royal Caribbean split up itinerary releases with some in November 2017 and the rest in Feb-March 2018.  

Historically, RC has just released all itineraries in the Feb/March/April timeframe.  So remains to be seen if what happened in 2017 with the split releases will occur again this year.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

To elaborate, last year Royal Caribbean split up itinerary releases with some in November 2017 and the rest in Feb-March 2018.  

Historically, RC has just released all itineraries in the Feb/March/April timeframe.  So remains to be seen if what happened in 2017 with the split releases will occur again this year.

Thanks Matt!  I could not remember the details but I knew you or someone else would jump in.  All I could remember was that all 4 OA class released their itineraries in November and that's when I grabbed Symphony.

28 minutes ago, fonemanbob said:

Ironically I just got home from my travel agents office and she informed me that July was going to be when those dates would be available. And the new books will  be available as well.  Hopefully that is true.  Its marked on our calendar.   

Really?  Do you happen to know if that included up until April 2021?  I am looking at a winter 2020-early 2021 booking....

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Really?  Do you happen to know if that included up until April 2021?  I am looking at a winter 2020-early 2021 booking....

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

She did not state the actual months involved. I wish i had asked her that much.