Royal Caribbean new website

Has anyone else checked out the new website change?

Imho, it is way too busy, slow,and they try to cram way too much stuff into it. It's a sensory overload when trying to find anything on it.

I know the old website had its issues, but in my experience when most people visit travel sites, they want a quick and easy quote, which is defn not the case now with the site.

I have been on it for about an hour now, still haven't figured out to get a real quote in Canadian dollars yet either.

It is more visually appealing, but it's more bloggishnin style, making it harder for a power user. I also found it wasn't very responsive when using it on my iPad last night. I liked the booking/pricing better though as the cabin price was actually the cabin price inclusive of all taxes and fees. Previously I found that you had to select the cabin to get the true price.

It is more visually appealing, but it's more bloggishnin style, making it harder for a power user. I also found it wasn't very responsive when using it on my iPad last night. I liked the booking/pricing better though as the cabin price was actually the cabin price inclusive of all taxes and fees. Previously I found that you had to select the cabin to get the true price.

I played with it briefly and thought it was good that it was responsive, unlike the previous site.  That being said, my phone still goes to m.royalcaribbeanblog.com which is borderline useless.

I played with it briefly and thought it was good that it was responsive, unlike the previous site.  That being said, my phone still goes to m.royalcaribbeanblog.com which is borderline useless.

I don't think your web site is useless.

(Force of habit in URL typing? ;))

Just checked the new site and found out my cruising itinery has change for my reservation of Jan. 2010 on Allure western Caribbean.

We were going to Labadee for the first stop but now seems I'm going to Nassau. I'm not very pleased with what I saw.

I haven't  even got an email from RC to tell my the itinery has change. 

Thanks to the "new" web site, I just found out by myself. Any clues whats going on anybody ?

Thanks, Michel

Jan 2010 ? Time travel and cruise combo ... wonder what that costs :)

Guessing you meant 2016.

Our itinerary for Jewel of the Seas this month was changed to remove Tortola and add St Thomas, I noticed on the website about 2 months before RCI got around to sending me the email to let me know about the change. Dissapointed but not a huge deal.

I imagine you will get the email later this year ....

The website is glitchy. As I searched, the search defaulted to Allure sailings rather than what I searched for.

Our Jewel itinerary was changed, too. Unfortunately, the corporate office waited to inform passengers even though the concierge onboard had notified guests of the change weeks before.

Jan 2010 ? Time travel and cruise combo ... wonder what that costs :)

Guessing you meant 2016.

Our itinerary for Jewel of the Seas this month was changed to remove Tortola and add St Thomas, I noticed on the website about 2 months before RCI got around to sending me the email to let me know about the change. Dissapointed but not a huge deal.

I imagine you will get the email later this year ....

Yes sir Thanks !

I did meant Jan 2016