Cuba

Going to Cuba in July and want to buy cigars for friends and relatives. Can anyone comment on what the price of a good cigar should or will cost me? Are there counterfeit cigars that i should be aware of? My Uncle has ask for a sweet Cuban cigar can anyone make a suggestion on a good brand? As evidence by my questions i don't know much about cigars so any info would be greatly appreciated..  Thanks. 

Defn watch out for fakes...nothing on the street or vendors like that at all. Been to Cuba many times so I can vouch for that.

There are legit cigar and rum shops where you can buy them or if there is an excursion option for the cigar factory in Havana that would be an option as well.

I cant speak to the prices as I am not a cigar smoker myself.

Definitely stay away from purchasing on the streets.  The guys on the streets will tell you that the shops or factories are closed and want you to buy from them.. DON'T DO IT.  There are multiple La Casa Del Habano (cigar shops) in Havana as well as the factories that have shops in them also.  You will be able to purchase single cigars, samplers of 5 or more and boxes.  Depending on the brand, 1 cigar can range from $10-13 US, samplers $40-50 US and boxes $120 US and higher.  Every shop or factory will have the same price because they're regulated by the government.

Hope this helps!