Which items are chargeable to room service?

Jim welcome to our forum as far as room service is concerned continental breakfast is complimentary and can be ordered the night before from your cabin you will find door hang menus in the papers left for you everything else is 7.95 per order not item but per order there is a rumor going around that it will soon go to 9.95 but no proof has surfaced when Royal instituted the new charge they improved there menu greatly I have had many of the new items and they are quite tasty . I hope this helps if I can be of any help don't hesitate the freedom is one of my favorites I have sailed her a couple times and the other 2 ships in her class are a treat also enjoy your cruise 

38 minutes ago, Jim Link said:

Sailing on the freedom of the seas in June.  Can someone tell me what the chargeable items are in regards to room service .and What is complimentary.?

@Jim Link anything other than the continental breakfast is subject to a $7.95 service charge plus 18% gratuity on top of that. Not sure about Freedom but on Oasis and Quantum Class, if you are staying in a Grand suite or higher then the $7.95 is waived. Someone else will be able to chime in and tell you if that is the same for freedom Class.

• Matt changed the title to Which items are chargeable to room service?
On 4/2/2018 at 5:48 PM, henrysea13 said:

Jim welcome to our forum as far as room service is concerned continental breakfast is complimentary and can be ordered the night before from your cabin you will find door hang menus in the papers left for you everything else is 7.95 per order not item but per order there is a rumor going around that it will soon go to 9.95 but no proof has surfaced when Royal instituted the new charge they improved there menu greatly I have had many of the new items and they are quite tasty . I hope this helps if I can be of any help don't hesitate the freedom is one of my favorites I have sailed her a couple times and the other 2 ships in her class are a treat also enjoy your cruise 

Thank you I will