Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel?

Lindsay

Hi!,   I've heard about Mr. Sanchos a lot as something to do while in Cozumel.  Anyone out here done this?  I'm pretty sure it's not a Royal excursion.  Last year, the family and I did the Twister boat.  This year, I am cruising with my Mom and she will NOT want to be flung around on a boat. 

Yes, Mr. Sanchos is a great option.  You are correct.  This is not offered through Royal.  You have to book it directly with them.

I highly recommend it.  It's a nice day at the beach.  The food and drinks, while not gourmet, are as good as anything you normally get at a beach all-inclusive.  They do not include transport to/from the ship but it's easy and affordable to arrange yourself.

You pay a small downpayment up front and then the balance when you get to there.

57 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'd like to compare it to Nachi Cocoum in Cozumel.

Matt  you seem to really like Nachi, we are looking at less crowds so is this something that is a good choice? I know alot of people go to Mr. Sanchos too but I like the idea of only 130 people at Nachi. Still considering a resort for a day too. 

13 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

Matt  you seem to really like Nachi, we are looking at less crowds so is this something that is a good choice? I know alot of people go to Mr. Sanchos too but I like the idea of only 130 people at Nachi. Still considering a resort for a day too. 

My understanding is the primary difference is what you are looking for in terms of things to do.  If you just want to lounge by the beach or pool, Nachi is the place. If you want more activities (like the aqua park stuff), then Mr Sanchos is for you.

17 hours ago, Cruiselife said:

I have never been to Mr. Sancho's but I have heard nothing but good things and plan to go the next time we are in Cozumel. Here is a pretty good video review that covers everything including transportation, beach, pools, activities, and food.

Great video!  Thank you!  Looks like we will do this!!!  

Just got back on Rhapsody from Mexico.  We had booked Mr. Sancho`s .  We did not go as we were the 5th ship in port. Yes we had a reservation and only paid a $ 10 deposit. But knew if we did go that the place was going to be a zoo. We went shopping instead and had drinks and appetizers at Senior Frogs at the end of the pier where the ship docked.  It was a fun and crazy time.   If you are going to be doing any jewelry shopping in Diamonds International ask for Peter.  He helped us and was excellent