Soda package required for each person in the cabin?

Rob S

Hello all!  I am new to the forum and looking forward to my very first cruise in October on Oasis of the Seas.  There is so much great information on this blog, but I couldn't easily find the answer to this question.  If one person in the cabin purchases a soda package, will the others be required to purchase a package as well?  Also, a random question... does Oasis have heated pools?  I'm not sure that it would be necessary during the time of year we are sailing but just curious.  Thanks for all of your help :5_smiley:

As far as I remember, no.  I've had the soda package in the past and I was the only one.  They are more worried about the deluxe alcohol package.  You will get a cup and if you have the free style machines on the ship you can use them but be aware, I've seen people fill the cup and pour it into someone else's cup and try to fill it again only to be shot down saying you have to wait 15 or 20 minutes before you can use the machine again.  Doesn't mean you can't go to a bar and get filled.

2 hours ago, Rob S said:

Hello all!  I am new to the forum and looking forward to my very first cruise in October on Oasis of the Seas.  There is so much great information on this blog, but I couldn't easily find the answer to this question.  If one person in the cabin purchases a soda package, will the others be required to purchase a package as well?  Also, a random question... does Oasis have heated pools?  I'm not sure that it would be necessary during the time of year we are sailing but just curious.  Thanks for all of your help :5_smiley:

I was able to purchase the refreshment package without having to purchase one for the rest of my party in the cabin, so I'm guessing no.  You will know when you login to your cruise planner, it will tell you if one or all need to purchase.

And, I'm not 100% sure about the pools but if I had to guess, it would be no, not heated.  We usually sail in the summer so I don't really pay attention to that.