Perks for Suite guests

Pooch

That got me to thinking about Jr. suite perks listings, as I have seen where some ships have perks listed and others have nothing. I checked out Allure. I guess technically they don't have to let you in to Coastal Kitchen or provide robes as no perks are offered for that matter. Could this be an oversight?

IMG_0591.PNG

3 minutes ago, mworkman said:

That got me to thinking about Jr. suite perks listings, as I have seen where some ships have perks listed and others have nothing. I checked out Allure. I guess technically they don't have to let you in to Coastal Kitchen or provide robes as no perks are offered for that matter. Could this be an oversight?

IMG_0591.PNG

Don't you get robes for being platinum and above?  I think I read that you get to use the costal kitchen but only for certain meals.

Hmm, I've just always assumed it was an oversight or wonky RC IT.  I've done several mock bookings in the past where the benefit don't show up even for a GS or 2BDR GS.  Yesterday, when I was playing around with dates, it gave me Star Savings on a CLS.  Who knows. @mworkman, I think you'll still be fine.