TENDER

Cowcrazy65

When Getting off  in Grand Cayman do you just get in line and wait for your turn to board the boat? We tender at 10:30 am, what time should we get in line?   I would assume if you want to be back on the ship by 5pm, you should get in line at the port about 4pm?  Sorry about all of the ????   I like to be prepared!!!!  Thanks again!  L

When I went to cayman on The Brilliance of the Seas we were suppose to tender at 8 and I got in line at 7 ..it started to get crowded at 25 til ..we were the first ones off the boat and the tender is quicker than most other ports from what I was told ..I had an excursion at 830 and we had plenty of time to get there..make sure you ask when you leave the ship when is the last tender you can catch to get back on the ship and you and you should be fine..

One thing i noticed on our Navigator trip was they seemed to be enforcing tender groups as much as possible (ie tender tickets they have available the day before).

We didn't experience that but then again we were like #4 in line. They let us right on the first tender without any tickets.

I'm not saying my experience is what will always happen but if you're early enough, it seems like you slip by. I made sure to be very early because I had heard all the horror stories about tenders in Belize

You have to wait until you are on the ship and if you have  shore tour, those often go off first and they give you

a ticket but each ship is different - if you are not going a scheduled tour, I usually wait an hour to get off

coming back same thing - get in line at least 45 min before the time scheduled to come back unless

they tell you otherwise on the ship - they will announce the last tender times usually.