Labadee Barefoot Beach Cabana Club Questions

Hi all,

We are traveling on the Harmony of the Seas in May 2018 in a 2 Bedroom Grand Suite.  I was going to book a cabana on Labadee but realized we have access to a private Barefoot Beach Cabana Club area.

I read there was a handful of cabana's in that area as well, and that our concierge contact can secure one for us.

My group consists of 6 people.  Four people in the Grand Suite.  And another 2 in a traditional room.  If I book the cabana within the Barefoot Beach Cabana Club, will the other two have access to this?

I also know on Disney, if you are a cabana guest, there is golf carts to take you wherever you want to go on the island.  Does RCCL offer this service as well?

Any info would be great.

All of the cabanas (regardless of where they are located) accommodate 6 people so you will be able to have everyone in 1 cabana.  Good news !

Suite guests ARE permitted to have non-suite guests at the cabana (but they would not be permitted in Barefoot Beach without a cabana) so your non-suite guests will be welcome.  Good news #2 !

There is a golf cart (known affectionately as the "limo") that will take you from the gate at Labadee to Barefoot Beach.  Good news #3 !

I WISH the golf cart would pick you up at the ship as I find the walk on the Labadee pier to be very long, hot and exhausting but, alas, no vehicles of any kind are allowed on the pier.

When your Concierge contacts you (usually about a week prior to the cruise) let him/her know that you are interested in a cabana.  Since you are on Harmony, you will not be confirmed until after you get onboard b/c the Star Class guests have priority for cabanas but I am very confident that you will get a cabana if you request one early.  You may not get your first choice but you will almost certainly get one.  Remember that a number of the Barefoot Beach cabanas (most notably, the over-the-water ones) were damaged in the hurricane so there are fewer cabanas available, presently...but hopefully, by May of next year, they will have those rebuilt.

I just got off Harmony on Saturday and stayed in a crown loft suite. The concierges (Mohamed & Jeremiah) are awesome! I had my family of 4 and a similar situation with 2 non suite family members. Talk with Mohamed & Jeremiah about them tagging along. We had no issues (although we couldn’t get a cabana exhausted the storm wiped a lot of them out). Enjoy it, Barefoot beach was great! Bring water shoes lots of small annoying rocks on the beach.

19 hours ago, DisneyWorld30th said:

If I book the cabana within the Barefoot Beach Cabana Club, will the other two have access to this?

Yes they can, provided you allow them to :10_wink:

19 hours ago, DisneyWorld30th said:

I also know on Disney, if you are a cabana guest, there is golf carts to take you wherever you want to go on the island.  Does RCCL offer this service as well?

Yes they do. Your cabana attendant can summon a golf cart anytime you need/want it to go somewhere.