147 Days and Counting

rjac

So, we are now 147 days out from the second leg of  our two week B2B next year on the Allure. The cruise planner for the first week was populated with all the "discounts", deals, excursions and entertainment at day 158. The second week (April 1st) cruise planner shows no deals, discounts nor entertainment and we are now 147 days out. I wonder what RC is doing? I know what they are NOT doing. By the way, waiting for the trip is KILLING ME!!! :27_sunglasses:

3 minutes ago, Sweety said:

I am a teacher. We can only go on school breaks. We willing work holidays, spring break and the summer. 

I can appreciate.  One of my cruise companions is a platonic friend who is a high school teacher.  

Her family booked a big family reunion cruise in January despite her objections and they were shocked she couldn't just take it off like the rest of them.  

24 minutes ago, Sweety said:

I am a teacher. We can only go on school breaks. We willing work holidays, spring break and the summer. We are retiring in five years. Look out Royal and Celebrity, here we come.

@Sweety I feel your pain!  I envy people on this board that can take off for last minute deals and cruise anytime. @twangsterhow do you do it?? 5 cruises in the next 6 months! Love it! I am so jealous! 

People think teachers have it easy with the summers off but we work lots of unpaid hours and then when we can vacation it is during the peak seasons when the prices are sky high. 15 more years for me and then diamond plus here I come! Lol.