Best time for Dragon's Breath flight line

melski94

I have 2 kids that would need to go to AO while we do the zip line in Labadee.  What time would you recommend booking Dragon's Flight?  I'm thinking either first thing at 10 or last thing at 4.  If it helps, we tend to get up earlier in the morning and would normally pack up from the beach around 3 or 4. I'm thinking of booking it around 3 or 4 (and taking them back to the ship then) but I've seen recommendations to do the zip line first thing but not sure why. 

Recommendation to do first thing is because with mid-morning runs you run the risk that you won't be back until after the buffet lunch has been cleaned out. Doing the last run is also risky, IIRC, because you could end up missing it if there were hold-ups with the earlier groups that pushed everyone else back, and then the ship has to leave. Yes, they'll wait up to a point because it's an RC-booked / hosted excursion, but they're still on a timetable and can't wait too too long.

It sounds like you'd pick up your kids right after you were done, so doing something in the middle of the day could be fine if you were OK with having lunch on the ship instead of at the on-beach buffet.