Oasis Teen Compass

Ellen

Hi - We are new to RC and have really appreciated all the detailed information this blog provides! We plan to cruise the Oasis of the Seas in March with two, 16 year old girls. I'm looking for a teen version of the Compass to get a feel for their activities. Thank you! 

I don't have a teen compass. There will be teen only flowrider, rock climbing, basketball games, scavenger hunts, trivia, etc. The biggest thing for the teens is to be there the first night. They will do get to know you games and from there the teens sort themselves into groups. My teens rarely did any of the teen sponsored activities but used the teen club as a meeting place for their new friends. We've always cruised during Spring Break in March and there are a ton of other teens for them to meet.

14 hours ago, melski94 said:

I don't have a teen compass. There will be teen only flowrider, rock climbing, basketball games, scavenger hunts, trivia, etc. The biggest thing for the teens is to be there the first night. They will do get to know you games and from there the teens sort themselves into groups. My teens rarely did any of the teen sponsored activities but used the teen club as a meeting place for their new friends. We've always cruised during Spring Break in March and there are a ton of other teens for them to meet.

I totally 2nd the go the first night advice.   On both cruises my teen met a bunch of  girls she hung out the whole cruise with.... even without her phone!  They would usually meet up at the teen center and rarely stayed the whole time... they would go in and out.  It was nice to have her feel like she had a "place to be ".  I know that the teen activities are often listed in the regular compass.   I haven't sailed an oasis class so I don't know if there are a lot of different activities vs what's on other ships,  but the activities were similar on the freedom and vision class. So if you find any teen compass for any ship you will get a sense of what there is to do.   Hope you all have a great trip!  Jane