Customer Service via Messenger

11 hours ago, Sea Squirrel said:

I was getting quick responses in early March. We havwn't tried again until the last few days and noticed our questions sit for days

Have you tried the DM feature on X (formerly Twitter)? I've always received fairly prompt responses from them on that platform. I last messaged them there that past January and received a response in under two hours.

In all truth, we have been very dissatisfied with Royal's extraneous services/customer service. No replies to FB Messenger and multiple (5) requests from Royal Experiences. We never received a reply. CS has not been great for folks willing to spend the extra money from my POV. 

Just now, Sea Squirrel said:

In all truth, we have been very dissatisfied with Royal's extraneous services/customer service. No replies to FB Messenger and multiple (5) requests from Royal Experiences. We never received a reply. CS has not been great for folks willing to spend the extra money from my POV. 

Social media is not a standard form of intake for Royal Caribbean. Have you tried their 800 number?

1 hour ago, Sea Squirrel said:

It has been the best way to contact CS for the last few years...this is not our first rodeo. If Royal wants to make changes to their contact CS process, no worries but please communicate it. Ignoring your customers is an awful business model. Their ships are not as full as they claim. 

Understood but my point was that was never their official customer service method, it was their social media team going above and beyond. It probably got overused and was never designed for support so that's why it stopped. The official support method can be found here. Better yet, use a travel agent!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/contact-us

On 5/8/2024 at 9:08 PM, Heymarco said:

Understood but my point was that was never their official customer service method, it was their social media team going above and beyond. It probably got overused and was never designed for support so that's why it stopped. The official support method can be found here. Better yet, use a travel agent!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/contact-us

Exactly- if you look at the website on how to contact them, Messenger is not one of them. It was the Social media team being proactive and helpful, and as convenient as it was, it was not an official avenue of contacting customer service.