Back and ready to cruise immerse again!

mom2mybugs

Hi everyone, 

I have been working and traveling and just wasn't able to really check the boards and periscopes the last few weeks.   Excited to read all the new live blogs from harmony and again get psyched for my March freedom cruise!

I still haven't purchased my excursions and drink pkg... keep hoping they will run a sale on my sailing but no luck on labor day or July 4.  I'm also waiting to see what happens with the drink pkg and if they change policy for everyone having to get it.  We will make money on mine,  lose it on the hubby.  

Since it is only a 6 day cruise, we are flying in to ft lauderdale on Saturday and will have the Saturday and part of Sunday after.   Would love hotel ideas and things to do.  The plan would be to   go less nice on the first... one where we could get to water taxis and tour/sightsee and then the last hotel more relax by the pool/beach.  I have tried to follow Irma damage but am not sure how bad the damage was in ft laud. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi I'm back and enjoy everyone else's cruise info!  Jane

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2017 at 11:53 AM, mom2mybugs said:

I still haven't purchased my excursions and drink pkg... keep hoping they will run a sale on my sailing but no luck on labor day or July 4.  I'm also waiting to see what happens with the drink pkg and if they change policy for everyone having to get it.  We will make money on mine,  lose it on the hubby.  

You can always buy it now and if price drops, cancel and rebook.  Little risk