Speciality Restaurants- Can you just order a drink to go?

Hello! 

I’m sure I the answer to my question is no, but thought I would ask the experts!

We’re sailing on Anthem and have booked Jamie’s with some OBC. We love the look of the drinks menu and were wondering if during our cruise if we just fancied one of the drinks from Jamie’s (ie Birra Moretti or a San Peligrino Lemon) we would be able to order these drinks to go? We’ve got the unlimited beverage package purchased already! 

Thanks in advance! 

26 minutes ago, dougalsgirl said:

Hello! 

I’m sure I the answer to my question is no, but thought I would ask the experts!

We’re sailing on Anthem and have booked Jamie’s with some OBC. We love the look of the drinks menu and were wondering if during our cruise if we just fancied one of the drinks from Jamie’s (ie Birra Moretti or a San Peligrino Lemon) we would be able to order these drinks to go? We’ve got the unlimited beverage package purchased already! 

Thanks in advance! 

If you are asking whether you can order a drink to go after you have completed your meal, the answer is “yes”, regardless of whether you have a drink package or not.

If you are asking whether you can go into Jamie’s and get a drink without dining there, I believe the answer is “no”.

If a restaurant also has an associated bar, then you can go to the bar without dining there but if the restaurant has no separate bar, I don’t believe you can order just a drink and leave.