Alaska Land Tour

3 hours ago, MUSTANGKARRIE said:

I recentley booked an RCL cruise aboard the Radiance of ther Seas with a land tour for July. When I go into my account I only see the cruise portion and no land p[ortion, am I not looking in the right spot?

We had no way to pre-book excursions for the land tour when we did it..now this was 2014, but it's likely they haven't changed. You will be given the available excursion list when you go to the first "orientation" for the land tour.

We did an Alaskan cruise with a land tour last year (and back in 2016).  The land tour will not show up in the cruise planner but it will show up on the cruise itinerary portion of your cruise vacation receipt.  Any excursions that will be available on the land portion will be told to you on the first day of the tour.  Your tour guide will have the information and you will pay them.  Enjoy both the cruise and the land tour.

17 hours ago, MUSTANGKARRIE said:

I recentley booked an RCL cruise aboard the Radiance of ther Seas with a land tour for July. When I go into my account I only see the cruise portion and no land p[ortion, am I not looking in the right spot?

Interesting. We did the land and sea on the Radiance last year and the land excursions were available in our cruise planner. But we did book the trip in 2023. It may be a thing that Royal hasn't confirmed the land excursions for your trip yet. Perhaps a call to Royal might confirm this. 😎