Casita Day Rental

What is your opinion on the Casita day bed rentals? $500/day for the rental. Is it worth it? Can different members of our group stop in and use it? What's your opinions? Going on Harmony in about 40 days, so looking to get information on this before we leave. Thanks!

Are you talking about the casitas located near the pool deck on the ships?

If so, I did one on Freedom over Spring Break time. I paid $150 for it on a port day (I believe sea day was going for $450ish). I enjoyed it. You could definitely have people coming and going to visit/stay in the casita, and the bar service is pretty good until afternoon. Then it gets super crazy with people around and it goes downhill. It was definitely nice to have a reserved location out there to do whatever I wanted while in it. $500 seems like a lot since it's 9am-6pm, but that might just be me.

I have two issues with the casitas.

1. It's on the upper pool deck, so if you're going to the pool and going to going in and out, it's not that convenient.

2. The lack of walls means there could be no shade, depending on where the sun is.

you are really buying a guaranteed spot. I bought one on odyssey in December for $300 i believe. Like Matt said most are on the upper deck, so could be windy on a sea day. We had rainy weather so I spent most of the day in the solarium anyways. I probably would not buy again and use that money for something at coco cay or a port.