Random HOTS Questions

tonyfsu21

I am sailing Harmony Crown Loft Suite in a few months and I have some questions:

1. Reservations necessary for breakfast, lunch or dinner in the coastal kitchen? 

2. We are traveling with 2 couples that are in balcony staterooms and 1 couple in Junior Suite: If we want to reserve cabanas in Labadee on barefoot beach can the JS and balcony room couples join us or do we need to book 3 cabanas outside of Barefoot beach? If so, can my wife & I venture into barefoot beach and enjoy the suite guest lunch then return? 

3. Do JS suite guests get free WiFi? Can they access barefoot beach in Labadee?

4. When are the formal nights on HOTS? I always forget and I've been on Oasis class ships 6 times! 

Thanks for for all the help!

1.  No reservations required for breakfast or lunch. Dinner reservations are a good idea.

2.  If you rent a cabana at Labadee you can bring non-suite guests into Barefoot Beach.  A cabana can accommodate 6 people, total.  Guests are not permitted unless there is a cabana involved. As suite guests, you and your wife will be welcome anywhere in Barefoot Beach (whether you have a cabana or not) at any time.  You can go in, enjoy the upgraded lunch buffet and then leave and go back to some other beach, if you choose to do that. Personally, I don't think the upgraded lunch is that much different from the buffets at the other beaches so I'm not sure if I would go out of my way to get the "upgraded" food but you could if you wanted to.

3.  Junior suites (Sea Class) do not have feee wifi as part of theirs suites amenities.  If the guests are Diamond Plus or Pinnacle Club members they would get free or limited free wifi as a function of their loyalty status but not necessarily as guests in a Jr Suite

4.  Formal nights are usually nights 2 and 5 but that's always subject to change.