Question about Timing and Port Days

Hi everyone, first time posting here and I have a question. I've been reading the forum for a couple months and you all seem so helpful!

I went on my first cruise about 12 years ago and it was with a large group and lots of kids. Next week will be my second cruise, and it's just me and my husband, so a very different experience! Here's my question: We will be on Liberty of the Seas, just a 3 night to the Bahamas. I've checked in online and the earliest I could get for the check in is 1:30. I know there is the muster drill somewhere in that afternoon and the only option for dinner was the 5:15 time. I'd like to reserve a massage for the two of us, but not sure when to do it. Friday (1st day) is taken except for noon and dinnertime/evening. I want to go to the shows in the evening. The 2nd day is Coco Cay day and there is all kinds of availability that morning. I just don't remember what the port days are like. Does everyone have to get off the boat at the same time (example: everyone off at 9 a.m, returns at 5 p.m), or is the time flexible? I was just wondering if I did massages at say, 9:30 a.m, can we go to Coco Cay afterwards? Or in reverse, could we go to Coco Cay first thing in the morning and then come back early afternoon and hit the spa? 

I'm also a little confused on how the muster works since the last cruise. If someone could explain that, that would be great! Thank you :-)

The muster is now on the Royal Caribbean app and it is the easiest muster of all times. You download the app on your phone and link your cruise. On the day of departure at 8:00am, Royal activates the muster (Safety) part and you listen to the ship's horn and how to put on your life jacket. You have to do that for both of you, not just one so you have to have it each of your phones or two separate logins. When you get onboard the ship you go to your muster station (its on the app) and one of the crew there will verify you watched it on your phone (they scan your Set Sail Pass) and your are done! Even if you do not watch the videos, they will demonstrate it to you and then scan your Set Sail Pass.