Southampton cruise port to London Heathrow

What is the quickest way to get from Anthem of the Seas cruise debarkation to London Heathrow for a family of 4 adults?  My Air2Sea flight got changed from 3PM to 12:45PM departure, so I want to make sure I get there as soon as I can.  I've already looked at reserving a slot in the security line through Clear to speed things up. 

I've been researching ride share and private car transfers, but would appreciate some feedback for people who have done this.  I have never been to London or Southampton before, so it's all new to me.

Thanks

I personally would suggest a car service that will meet you at an agreed upon time. That cuts out waiting. We have used Blackberry Cars from Southampton-Heathrow before. They are not the cheapest but their customer service is excellent and they were very easy to communicate with. We would not hesitate to use them again. I would also get off the ship asap and self-disembark with your luggage in tow. That also saves you time.

• Royal should have a shuttle and it will leave early enough to get you to the airport.  Air2Sea does not typically book you so you will miss the first flight (their connecting flights are questionable).  Otherwise consider doing a walk off with your luggage if you make other arrangements.    Is this a TA originating in the states?  If so you have customs to think about too.  See if there is another flight that works for you and contact Air2Sead, they might still be able to make changes
  •  

I wouldn't take the train/underground route if you need to fly out at 12:45p. That takes you way out of your way- the Blackberry car option is best, IMO. Security at Heathrow takes forever, in my experience. They will have the new scanners up and running this summer- hoping that will speed things up.