Oasis New Sabor Menu

DDemuth

It's common knowledge now that on some RCI ships, Sabor recently changed from al a carte pricing to a prix fixe of $19.  At the same time, there were posts stating that the al a carte menu was being reduced, but I never found any real documentation as to what the new menu offered.  In the Cruise Planner, the menu that was linked when one made Sabor  reservations was the old al a carte menu.  Tonight, however, I noticed another link at the very bottom of the restaurant description that links to this .pdf file, which appears to the be the new prix fixe menu.  Seems to me that many of the old menu items remain and although I was originally skeptical about the value of the $19 price for lunch or dinner, given that one can order unlimited food for the price from the menu, I can see $19 being a reasonable value.  Whether this is a recent new posting by RCI or one that I've missed seeing before, if you haven't seen the prix fixe menu, take a look here.

sabor.pdf

5 hours ago, DDemuth said:

Ah, understand.  But still this is the first time that I've seen a non al a carte menu listed for Oasis.  Makes sense that a transfer of menus would be the easiest solution.  Curious, what is the cost for Sabor on Freedom?

I've paid $20 or $25 on V & F class ships.