Port Everglades/MIA Departure time

I am sailing out of Port Everglades and trying to determine whether I should fly home from FLL or MIA.  It seems flight prices are better out of Miami compared to Fort Lauderdale.  If I utilized the self-assist departure method and immediately Uber'd it after customs to the MIA airport, how early of a flight could I/should I book?

I wouldn't book any flight that's before noon, especially if traveling to MIA. If you fly out of FLL, the airport is only a couple minutes away from Port Everglades, but I'm not one to take many risks in terms of missing a flight and still wouldn't book anything much before noon.

It's going to be about $38 via Uber X or Lyft or about $84 via one of their fancier/larger cars.  For a regular cab you're looking at about $75.  With little traffic it's about a 30 minute drive, but if you're coming in on a weekday it's likelt to be nearly twice that.  I've got information on South FL transportation options here: http://www.cruisehabit.com/uber-lyft-cabs-shuttles-how-get-and-your-cruise-easily-cheaply