Offsite Parking at Port of Miami

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Thanks, @RCIfan1912.  I had found this link already....but looking for a recommendation since I have heard that some of these offsite locals are sketchy.

I do appreciate the help !!

Yeah I was thinking from there maybe Google a few and look for reviews. Certainly cheaper than the cruise parking. So glad we get dropped off and picked up be a family member. Saves us a ton. Good luck.

Have you considered taking Brightline from WPB? You could rideshare to/from the station to home and the port and probably come out way ahead over parking and driving in the Miami garage. 

I've only parked in an offsite lot in downtown Miami over 10 years ago and the shuttle experience turned me off.  When I was researching other parking alternatives recently I found better reviews at some of the offsite MIA airport locations that I would have considered using and then just using rideshare from the lot to the port.  CheapAirportParking uses hotels for their offsite parking and I'd feel comfortable leaving my vehicle there.

15 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Have you considered taking Brightline from WPB?

Hmmm...that sounds like waaay more work than it would be worth.  $$ wise, maybe, but not worth all of the boarding/unboarding that would be required.  

I will check out the CheapAirportParking and see what kind of deal that would be.

Thanks !

On 2/18/2024 at 11:43 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Sorry, I'm sure this is covered somewhere....

We are going to be on Explorer for 23 days and I'd rather not pay $25/day if I can help it.

I know there are some offsite parking places that are sketchy.  Does anyone have any recommendations for offsite parking at PoM and provides transport to/from the terminal ?

On 2/18/2024 at 11:43 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

We are going to be on Explorer for 23 days and I'd rather not pay $25/day if I can help it.

I know there are some offsite parking places that are sketchy.  Does anyone have any recommendations for offsite parking at PoM and provides transport to/from the terminal ?

We have used Premier Parking several times.  Very satisfied.  5 minutes to port.  

On 2/18/2024 at 12:43 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

We have used Safe Cruise parking several times without any issues.

https://www.safecruiseparking.com/port-of-miami/?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrd2x_tG_hAMVm6NaBR2tVQdXEAAYASAAEgIMt_D_BwE