Panoramic Suite Upgrade

Hi, after some help please…

Our opportunity to Royal Up on The Explorer of the Seas is now live. There’s the chance to bid for the above upgrade and having looked at the perks, I just wanted to check people’s experience with the perks for this suite type on the EOS or other similar ships. The perks I’m  most interested in are:

The Suite Lounge. Do we get access, am I right in saying there’s complimentary drinks at a certain time every day and if so when? Are kids allowed in there?

Breakfast at Chops. Is this included for guests?

Pool: I don’t think there’s a suite pool on this ship?

To be honest, I’m expected to spend a few dollars every day on alcohol (without warranting the DBP). As such, if I’m getting a few drinks every day in the lounge then I can mentally offset that from the upgrade cost 

thanks in advance 

Perks

Concierge Service / Priority Check In / Priority Luggage Delivery / Priority Debarkation / Priority Tender Boarding / Reserved Show Seats / Dining in the Stateroom / Exclusive Lounge / Exclusive Full Breakfast Restaurant / Thick Cotton Robes / Pillow Menu / Complimentary 24-hour room service / Personal key to the Concierge Club / Suite Cocktail Party / Complimentary pre-dinner cheese plate on first formal evening / Complimentary petits four plate on the second formal or final evening of cruise / Welcome amenities include a fruit plate and bottle of Chandon, still water, and sparkling water. /

I grabbed this from cruisedeckplans.com and it is for the Explorer Panoramic Suite Deck 12.

5 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Perks

Concierge Service / Priority Check In / Priority Luggage Delivery / Priority Debarkation / Priority Tender Boarding / Reserved Show Seats / Dining in the Stateroom / Exclusive Lounge / Exclusive Full Breakfast Restaurant / Thick Cotton Robes / Pillow Menu / Complimentary 24-hour room service / Personal key to the Concierge Club / Suite Cocktail Party / Complimentary pre-dinner cheese plate on first formal evening / Complimentary petits four plate on the second formal or final evening of cruise / Welcome amenities include a fruit plate and bottle of Chandon, still water, and sparkling water. /

I grabbed this from cruisedeckplans.com and it is for the Explorer Panoramic Suite Deck 12.

That list is kind of outdated.

10 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

That list is kind of outdated.

I’ll have to complain to the website… 🤭.  Sadly a lot of the websites we (I) depend on for ship information just do not deliver in accuracy!  Kind of frustrating.  Sorry, @Simon84 for misleading you with the perks!  🤔 🤦‍♀️

1.  Suite Lounge - Yes.  Full access including happy hour where the beverages are complimentary for suite guests.  Children are welcome

2.  Chops breakfast - yes

3. Suites pool - no.

We stayed in one of the panoramic suites on AD for Christmas and New Years cruises this past December.  They are really nice.  Very big.  Negatives - you feel all of the ocean's motion by being high and on the bow.  Since you are all the way forward, you are pretty much on the wrong end of the ship for most of the things that we do - like the SL....but both of those negatives are worth having these beautiful suites.

5 hours ago, Simon84 said:

Pool: I don’t think there’s a suite pool on this ship?

No dedicated pool but they do have a small area on the pool deck that is suites only seating. However it is not directly next to the pool.  It's usually in an area of tiered seating next to the steps up to the bar.

Also keep in mind your daily gratuities goes up when in a suite.