Book Entertainment Email, but Still Not Available

I received an Email from Royal that entertainment was now available to book for our upcoming Oasis sailing (end of March). But, when I've logged in to book, the entertainment page gives me the "we're putting the finishing touches..." page. 

I've never had this happen before, and I'm curious if it's typical, or something wrong on my end.

2 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

I've always been able to reserve before getting that email. Are you on the app? I was only able to do it on the website planner. If you are on the website, have you tried clearing cookies?

Website. App. Cleared cookies.

Same result. 😞 

3 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

We had our entertainment open up on the app for out March cruise about 24 hours prior to it being available on the cruise planner (computer).  Mind you, also got an entertainment email, which I haven't seen before, and by then it was available on the computer.

I guess every sailing has a different order. My entertainment opened on the website on Jan 5, I both checked in for my cruise and got the reservations email on Jan 7 and my app still shows "We're putting the finishing touches on your cruise. Check back for updated information."

Are you on the March 21 sailing? I know @Sweety is active on here and hopefully can chime in?