Hideaway Beach!

23 hours ago, Fairlynewcruiser said:

Has anyone been to hideaway beach yet?  My wife and I had a great time last year at Coco Cay at the swim up bar with the DJ and we were wondering if that is still has as much of a party Vibe as it did before hideaway beach?  Or should we go to hideaway beach for that Vibe now?

The first revenue sailing that will be going there is the Icon Inaugural, which is there today. I would think that the original swim up bar will continue to have the party vibe.  Hideaway beach will be similar, but no kids, and will cost you $$. Explore the main site. IIRC, I think @Matt did a blog post about that location. 

On 2/1/2024 at 9:31 AM, Fairlynewcruiser said:

Has anyone been to hideaway beach yet?  My wife and I had a great time last year at Coco Cay at the swim up bar with the DJ and we were wondering if that is still has as much of a party Vibe as it did before hideaway beach?  Or should we go to hideaway beach for that Vibe now?

The Hideaway vibe is what you are after. Not sure if Oasis Lagoon was still as lively as it was, but it was definitely lively over at Hideaway. Royal did a great job with the area.

• 2 weeks later...