Coco Beach Club Cabana drinks package

What are the rules regarding the fridge in the Coco Beach Club cabanas if not all people have a drinks package?

We have booked one for an upcoming cruise and while we have a drinks package we have some friends on the same cruise who don't have a drinks package who will join us in the cabana.

Do the two out of 7 people without a package just get lucky or will the fridge be empty and we always have to order drinks and then they keep a record from whom the drinks are?

It kind of depends on the cabana host.

Some hosts will just attribute whatever drinks consumed to whoever had a drink package and look the other way who actually drank them. Others may just simply divide it all equally.

I have yet to see a consistent approach (unless no one has a drink package, then they'll ask who to charge drinks to).

All the times I've experienced it, as long as someone there has the drink package there aren't charges for the drinks in the cooler other than for the full bottles of sparkling wine. 

The cabana attendant usually asks who has the package when they come around to take drink orders from the bar, so those drinks could be charged appropriately. It's just difficult to police the cooler drinks in the same manner. That said, I've never been charged for ordering drinks without the package when I was sharing a cabana with someone that had the package but I always go into it expecting to pay for my drinks and being pleasantly surprised when I'm not charged.

Thanks to both of you for your answers. I guess it will be problem free and if the two people have to pay that won't be my problem. I just wanted to ensure that we won't have any problems with this type of sharing a cabana