xSAILEDx Adventure OTS - March 29th - April 6th - 8-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

It's been a roller coaster for us. We've had to cancel two cruises over the past year and reschedule another. Hoping this itinerary sticks. Lol. Since we're less than 90 days away from this one, I'd like to think it'll come to fruition. Anyone else out there on this sailing?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all!  We have been very excited about this cruise- until the 4,000 prisoner break out, and the gang leader named BBQ has taken over and forced the Prime Minister to step down. From what we have read he earned his names not only by burning his victims alive, but eating them. Sorry to scare anyone out there. I am really concerned. I hope Royal Caribbean avoids Haiti and the Dominican Republic altogether for this cruise because of the high risk of violence. Any one else concerned…? I read the same cruise from this week is visiting Turks instead, I really hope this is the case for us also…

Quick question.  I thought the Cruise Planner had listed arrival and departure times but now I dont see it.  Does anyone know the scheduled departure time from Aruba?  I vaguely seem to remember this was a late departure but could be wrong.  Thanks!  

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Adventure OTS - March 29th - April 6th - 8-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise