Photo package restrictions

Leroyr55

You can absolutely have a picture taken together.  

The restriction I think you're referring to is being able to get pictures of people in other cabins with the picture package.  As long as someone from your cabin is in the photo, you can get that picture in the package.

If it's just a picture of the others without you, it doesn't qualify for reasons I think are obvious.  In practice though, if they gave your room number there is a good chance it shows up on your kiosk and you can include it in the package.

The people taking the photos have no idea who is and is not in your cabin. They will snap the picture of whomever stands in front of them. They only ask the cabin number when they are through. I have seen many "group" photos taken on our cruises and have not heard one person tell them they have unauthorized people in the picture. Get your group together and have your pictures taken. The cabin number is for the one who will pay for the pic.