Suite Passengers

Disqtee

Hello everyone! we are sailing on Allure of the Seas in a few weeks, we booked a suite and I received a generic email today saying we should book our entertainment so I went on and the aqua show is sold out, will concierge be able to get us in or did I miss my window, its so confusing and does anyone know on Allure if drinks are offered starting at 11 am in CK for wine and beer until Cocktail Hour, 

Thank you in advance

Honestly it doesn't hurt to ask the concierge once you get the email from them. We get a dinner voucher from our travel agent but it can't be applied via the cruise planner and is supposed to be active only once onboard but twice now, we've booked reservations through the concierge via email before boarding. It's great. I think they can do some onboard stuff for you given that they themselves are onboard.

12 hours ago, Xaa said:

Try to reserve once you're onboard, if still sold out, show up about 30 minutes early and stand in the stand by line.  You'll likely get in.

I'm not sure what your question is about drinks, but they are available once you board at open establishments.

I assume the question is about the free wine and beer for suite holders. I think that is available in the suite lounge all day, and all cocktails free for a few hours each evening in the lounge. 

Email back the suite concierge with your show preferences letting them know that you "tried to pre-book but everything was sold out.  We were really hoping to go to the following shows and times..." I expect they will take care of you and its one less thing to worry about onboard.

As for the suite lounge, I believe most Oasis class ships have wine/beer/water available 11-11 with a full happy hour bar 5-8.  You should get an email from the concierge detailing the privileges.  If you are really curious to confirm you can include it with your email back to them.  

2 hours ago, Maverick said:

Good afternoon, Just so I am clear, does this mean if we are having dinner in Coastal Kitchen and we do not have the drinks package, we can order wine or a beer at no charge? Thanks 

Yes, but only if you are in a GS or higher. Junior suites can dine at CK but do not have access to the suite lounge (SL). Also, if you are eating at CK there is a SL happy hour that gets not only beer and wine, but alcohol. So, you would be able to get mixed drinks, shots and even the drink of the day between 5-8:30

You should get an email from the Suite Concierges about 7 days prior to boarding, as long as you are in a Grand Suite or higher. Make a list of the shows and specialty restaurants you want reservations for and they may be able to make it happen for you, even prior to boarding or at least by the time you do board. Usually the concierges are available about 4pm or so on the 1st day. Believe me, they can work some miracles at times.

As for drinks, again as long as you’re in a GS or higher, you can get beer, wine, soda, water and specialty coffees from 11a-11p, without a drink package. 

Allure is a beautiful ship. Enjoy!!