CoCocay balloon and tram changes

Pattycruise

I haven’t been to CoCocay since May and noticed 2 changes on this trip.

1. The balloon is absent.  The ring it sits on is there, no sign of basket or balloon.

2. The tram has  changed.  I took it back from Chill beach and when it got closer to the pier the 2nd tram is no longer “across the way”.  It’s nearby I’m sure…I didn’t see where.

20 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

1. The balloon is absent.  The ring it sits on is there, no sign of basket or balloon.

2. The tram has  changed.  I took it back from Chill beach and when it got closer to the pier the 2nd tram is no longer “across the way”.  It’s nearby I’m sure…I didn’t see where.

We're booked on a PDCC trip Oct 2024 and the balloon was on the cruise planner, in fact, there was a 50% discount during Cyber Monday.   Could be playing games, or maybe the unit needed a full up inspection/replacement/repair??

23 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

We were just there earlier this month (Nov 5th sailing on Wonder) and the tram driver said they are replacing the balloon with a new one. As for the tram change you mentioned, not sure about that. We took the tram to the Coco Beach Club and back. The only thing we did notice is that it was a somewhat long wait for the tram pickup. But it wasn't the end of the world....we were on vacation, after all!!