Coffee card, water, various drink questions

mom2mybugs

Ok, for the first time, I think we are going to skip the drink pkg and just pay as we go.  Huge adjustment but with 5 ports, I'm just not sure it makes sense to pay 74.99 a day...we just might not get in 6 cocktails lol.  But this now makes me think about coffee and water.  Few questions...

**Can you share the coffee card? 15 drinks for $31 seems to make sense, but only if my husband and I can share it.  

**It's 2 bottles of wine per room?  Not per person?  Know the answer really, just would love 4 bottles lol

**water.  Never been an issue.  I know you can't fill water bottles directly from the spout, but I can pour from their cups into mine.  Can you ask any bar for water and get it free in a glass vs a bottle.  How much is a bottle to buy?  Debating if I should buy the water pkg of 12 or 24.  

**I'm assuming that Rhapsody (and I guess radiance...I should check for for 2025) doesn't have a free style machine?  How much is a pop? Debating if we should get the refreshment pkgs, but then I start saying, while I only need to buy 4 alcoholic drinks a day to justify the drink pkg and I'm trying to avoid that slippery slope!!!   Arghhhhh

Thanks everyone!  

8 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

Ok, for the first time, I think we are going to skip the drink pkg and just pay as we go.  Huge adjustment but with 5 ports, I'm just not sure it makes sense to pay 74.99 a day...we just might not get in 6 cocktails lol.  But this now makes me think about coffee and water.  Few questions...

**Can you share the coffee card? 15 drinks for $31 seems to make sense, but only if my husband and I can share it.  

**It's 2 bottles of wine per room?  Not per person?  Know the answer really, just would love 4 bottles lol

**water.  Never been an issue.  I know you can't fill water bottles directly from the spout, but I can pour from their cups into mine.  Can you ask any bar for water and get it free in a glass vs a bottle.  How much is a bottle to buy?  Debating if I should buy the water pkg of 12 or 24.  

**I'm assuming that Rhapsody (and I guess radiance...I should check for for 2025) doesn't have a free style machine?  How much is a pop? Debating if we should get the refreshment pkgs, but then I start saying, while I only need to buy 4 alcoholic drinks a day to justify the drink pkg and I'm trying to avoid that slippery slope!!!   Arghhhhh

Thanks everyone!  

Yes, the coffee card actually states right on the description that it can be shared

It IS officially 1 bottle per adult per room....what you attempt to get on is up to you. I know they say no beer, I brought on a 6 pack of NA beer in my carry on, but they never even checked..could've easily been regular beer. 

I would imagine bars have to give you a glass of water from the soda gun if you ask for one

According to the RC website, Rhapsody DOES have a freestyle machine, Radiance does not. 

• 2 weeks later...