Best Hotels in Cape Liberty

Jries91

My daughter and I will be coming into NJ in March for a cruise leaving out of Cape Liberty. We are trying to find a comfortable, clean and safe hotel. Folks have suggested Springhill through Trinity Reservations. Has anyone gone this route? What’s the parking like, is it safe to park there the week we are gone? Is the hotel worth the cost, pros and cons? Any help yall can provide would be appreciated.

When we cruise out of Bayonne we either stay at the Marriott Courtyard or Residence Inn near Newark airport. Matt's article mentions the Residence and the Courtyard is just across the driveway. We then park at the terminal which is only about 15min away. Not really much in the area for food, but it's a five hour drive for us so we usually just order something in.

We always stay at the Marriott Residence Inn Newark/Elizabeth. Super nice staff, free hot breakfast, large rooms (with kitchenettes) and right next to a big mall for fast food/last minute needs. Quick drive to port as well (we just park at the port as it's the easiest option by far...I have zero desire to deal with a shuttle, especially at the end of a cruise).