3 night dining package disappeared?

RCIfan1912

For our Liberty cruise next Oct the 3 night dining package disappeared? We just had that same package on this same exact cruise last month. Is it normal for that to just disappear? 

It's still available for our Anthem cruise in February. I hope it comes back because we want to Giovanni's and Sabor again. Both fantastic! Thanks for any info. 

11 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

For our Liberty cruise next Oct the 3 night dining package disappeared? We just had that same package on this same exact cruise last month. Is it normal for that to just disappear? 

It's still available for our Anthem cruise in February. I hope it comes back because we want to Giovanni's and Sabor again. Both fantastic! Thanks for any info. 

I would say this far out Royal and/or there IT dept is tinkering and to just keep checking. Glitches do seem to be up this past few weeks. Most likely they are getting ready to up the cost in anticipation of what food cost will be that far down road. But don't stress. If Royal can make a buck off it, then it will pop back up. LOL.

27 minutes ago, CanHardlyWait said:

I would say this far out Royal and/or there IT dept is tinkering and to just keep checking. Glitches do seem to be up this past few weeks. Most likely they are getting ready to up the cost in anticipation of what food cost will be that far down road. But don't stress. If Royal can make a buck off it, then it will pop back up. LOL.

Thanks for the info. I thought it was on there at some point and then disappeared. Maybe you are correct they are going to up the price. It is quite far out which is why I didn't think I did even ask about it so far in advance. Thanks again.