Wonder of the Seas deck 8 layout, cabin 8470

VirtKitty

I was thinking about booking cabin 8470 on Wonder of the Seas and was wondering if there is access directly to the forward elevators as shown in the deck plan (red arrow below).

image.png.c9d7efd3a2308c906a804baee4c6fe91.png

I've experienced the deck plans on RoyalCaribbean.com to not be entirely accurate before. I don't want to have to walk all the way forward to get to my cabin each time.

And if anyone has stayed in cabin 8470 before, please let me know what you thought. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, VirtKitty said:

I was thinking about booking cabin 8470 on Wonder of the Seas and was wondering if there is access directly to the forward elevators as shown in the deck plan (red arrow below).

Almost positive there is as going out that opening you see will also lead to the doors that open into Central Park.

44 minutes ago, VirtKitty said:

Well, I've gone ahead and booked that cabin. Guess I'll need to update this thread with how it was after my cruise next spring.

When you book interiors (as I do), it's just a place to sleep, shower, and change. I'm sure it will be fine. You're there for Wonder... and she's a great ship!