Latest App update

Mike.s

Just noticed I can no longer browse other ships in the app, I can only see my cruises and have to option to add a missing cruise. I'm using Android.

It was useful to be able to see other sailing so I could look at the daily activities.

I can't browse on the Celebrity app either, is it just me or another Android v IOS difference?

You still can, it just is different and took me a while to find.

From the main page go to the bottom and click on where it says don't see your cruise let's add it know.

Or when in any cruise click on the calendar in the middle top to bring up the itinerary and selecting a different ship/date should be at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Mike.s said:

Just noticed I can no longer browse other ships in the app, I can only see my cruises and have to option to add a missing cruise. I'm using Android.

It was useful to be able to see other sailing so I could look at the daily activities.

I can't browse on the Celebrity app either, is it just me or another Android v IOS difference?

Not sure- I have android and just updated when I saw your post, everything looks generally the same except for some extra buttons on the bottom