Ankle Fracture. Trams at ports?

Hello everyone ,

My friend and I are headed to Fort Lauderdale for our cruise tomorrow. Since making these arrangements I have fractured my ankle. I am currently using crutches and a full leg boot. Do the ports of Costa Maya and Cozumel have trams, like they do at CoCo key or something similar, that can assist with getting me from the ship to the port? Those docks can be especially long. We have transportation worked out from the port to the beach clubs we are visiting, it's just those long cruise ship piers If necessary, I'll take my knee roller.

7 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Hello everyone ,

My friend and I are headed to Fort Lauderdale for our cruise tomorrow. Since making these arrangements I have fractured my ankle. I am currently using crutches and a full leg boot. Do the ports of Costa Maya and Cozumel have trams, like they do at CoCo key or something similar, that can assist with getting me from the ship to the port? Those docks can be especially long. We have transportation worked out from the port to the beach clubs we are visiting, it's just those long cruise ship piers If necessary, I'll take my knee roller.

Yikes !  So sorry to hear about your ankle !  

In the past I do believe that both CM and COZ have had trams.  I don't recall if they are both still operating though.  We haven't been to the western Carrib in a while.

Feel better soon.