Departure time

That 7am time is assuming that there are NO delays in getting the ship into the port. 7am is the time the ship scheduled to be in. If that holds up, it would still be at least a hour before disembarking starts. There are also other factors that could delay the gangway being open even after the ship docks. Booking a flight before noon, while possible, is playing a dangerous game. The only port that I would even attempt a pre-noon flight is Ft Lauderdale only because the post and airport are about a stone’s throw away from each other. If there are any delays and you book a super early flight, you aren’t going to receive any kind of priority or special treatment to get you off first. It’s not worth the headache to tempt it.

1 hour ago, Ryan79 said:

That 7am time is assuming that there are NO delays in getting the ship into the port. 7am is the time the ship scheduled to be in. If that holds up, it would still be at least a hour before disembarking starts. There are also other factors that could delay the gangway being open even after the ship docks. Booking a flight before noon, while possible, is playing a dangerous game. The only port that I would even attempt a pre-noon flight is Ft Lauderdale only because the post and airport are about a stone’s throw away from each other. If there are any delays and you book a super early flight, you aren’t going to receive any kind of priority or special treatment to get you off first. It’s not worth the headache to tempt it.

I agree.  I never book flights before noon.   You may dock at 7am but a number of things can change the actual debarking time for passengers.