Saved a fortune on GTY Suite Oasis of the Seas

Hey guys, Just wanted to share with you guys that we saved a small fortune on our OTS sailing for Feb 25th 2024...

We booked a junior suite for €1,678pp with 3 people sharing...I noticed, a couple of months later, that there was an option for  suite gty so called up and changed to that at a new price of €1,311pp. 

Then this week I noticed that it dropped further so called and re priced so now we are paying €1,056pp! A nice saving of over €600pp or over €1,800pp.

I must note that when I called to do the final reprice, the agent was very unhelpful and stated that there was no way that he could reprice to the lower price. I told him to change our booking to any other room type and then back to Suite GTY and he said it was not possible. I then requested to speak to his supervisor and what do you know, he was able to satisfy my request!

The phone call lasted just over 1 hour but I saved €750 in the end which is quite a bit more than my hourly rate!! 

Keep an eye on prices even after you've booked.

• Shanethegriff changed the title to Saved a fortune on GTY Suite Oasis of the Seas