Specialty Restaurant Drinks

Ticca

My apologies if this question has been asked before.  We are pretty new to cruising (only our second cruise), do not have any plans to dine at the special dining venues, but would love to order a drink at some of the bars in the specialty restaurants.  Can we just go in, sit at the bar and have a drink?  This is our first time having the UBP and want to be adventurous with the drinks.  We will be on Harmony.  Also, any recommendations of must try concoctions?

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

Only one of the specialty restaurants has a separate bar and that is Wonderland. The rest have special drinks but no separate bar. 

No tequila bar at Sabor on Harmony? I forget and am being too lazy to check. I know Allure has one b/c I plan on stopping by for my jalapeno margarita since I won't be able to get the Playmakers verison (pineapple jalapeno) which I really like.

As an aside, in another thread, someone pointed out to me that for the restaurants in Central Park, their specialty drinks can be ordered at the Trellis Bar since that's where they come from. We were trying to figure out where the Izumi drinks come from so I can try one or two of them without eating at Izumi,

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

Only one of the specialty restaurants has a separate bar and that is Wonderland. The rest have special drinks but no separate bar. 

18 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

As an aside, in another thread, someone pointed out to me that for the restaurants in Central Park, their specialty drinks can be ordered at the Trellis Bar since that's where they come from. We were trying to figure out where the Izumi drinks come from so I can try one or two of them without eating at Izumi,

We will definitely hit the Trellis Bar and Wonderland's bar.  And, we will do some asking around to find out where Izumi's drinks come from.

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

No tequila bar at Sabor on Harmony? I forget and am being too lazy to check. I know Allure has one b/c I plan on stopping by for my jalapeno margarita since I won't be able to get the Playmakers verison (pineapple jalapeno) which I really like.

Each time I was on Harmony Sabor wasn't open, so I always forget about it.

@Ticca The Japanese Strawberry is my favorite drink across the entire fleet, but I have yet to find anyone else who makes it. Even though I know they get their drinks made elsewhere. 

• 3 weeks later...